The OLED Handbook provides a great introduction to the world of OLEDs and covers everything you need to know about the OLED industry, market and technology.
Edition 2022 (January 2022). This is an updated license for existing customers.
Reading this book, you’ll learn all about:
- OLED technology, materials and production processes
- How OLEDs compare to LCD displays and LED lighting
- What kind of OLED panels are available on the market today
- What are the obstacles on the way for cheaper OLEDs
- OLED TVs, flexible, foldable and transparent OLEDs
- The future of OLED displays and lighting and the challenges ahead
- Other display technologies, including quantum dots and micro-LEDs
- And lot’s more!