The Graphene Handbook provides a great introduction to the world of graphene and covers everything you need to know about the graphene industry, market and technology.
This is an upgrade to the latest edition.
Edition 2022 (January 2022)
Reading this book, you’ll learn all about:
- The properties of graphene
- Different production methods
- Possible graphene applications
- The latest graphene research
- The current market for graphene materials and products
- The main graphene challenges
- Other promising 2D materials
- And lot’s more!